Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I am a child not yet an adult

Have it ever cross your mind that you are still young and innocent? I dont know, when one is clouded with hatred and prejudice, Their judgement turn blur... I was in this position before this truth struck me, I always apologize first but do the other party think the same. Maybe they are adult and to solve one problem, the adult will be different in handling matters. Well, all of us that is just pass 18. Are we really matured? No, some maybe but most arent in the oriental where i grew up. We were so pampered by our parents till we feel its hard to be independent, we feel so unsafe... I too face these feeling, i tried to go as strong as i can be but in the end i still cant reach it. I dont know how to read the others, maybe i do sometimes. After i apologize to two of my friend, i felt like to apologize to the third. But i cant seem to pass my own gate. I am a child but also an adult, sometimes i can be rational but sometimes i just cant... Everyone make mistake, I do all the time. But will the others apologize for their mistake? I dont know, I really dont know... There is too much problem accumulate and i ends up confuse and in despair. I will take my sorrow and hand it to Jesus as he will listen to me. Sorry for not growing up the right way, mum. I should have been more rational. If i really fell down in the track i dont know whether can i climb back up. If i ever fall and never stood up... What will my tomorrow be?

No comments:

Post a Comment