Sunday, August 8, 2010
My final Thought
It was supposed to be a very happy trip to Genting yesterday, but i just have to screw up everything. Ruin people's mood and trust and now i feel so sorrow and fucked up. I want to talk and solve my problem, but you just won't give me a chance, you don't want to give me a second chance. I am so unworthy to you. I become a burden you would like to throw away. I feel so eat up by lonliness and despair right now. I would have become a better person... But jealously just consume me all over...in and out... I was blinded by my own feeling that i hurt you so much. You must hate me alot... So i think this is my final act, the story of Eugene will eventually end, i want it to end the way where he can no longer hurt anyone...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment